Wednesday 14 November 2012

'I'm a piece' @ Super+Super with Fran from Skulls and Ponies


Hello again, apologies to anyone out there who has popped by whilst I am away and thought I may have disappeared to never never. Without going into details life has sent a few hard balls my way and I have been preoccupied with catching them and then juggling the others that followed. I am sure there are other working mothers out there who know the feeling.
 
Anyway I finally managed to go to a craft event and happily it was for a good cause too, the puzzle piece is part of a campaign for Save the Children.
 
'I'm a piece' is such a great initiative by the Craftivist Collective. The event I went to was at Super+Super in Brighton where a local crafter, the lovely Fran from skulls and ponies, provided cake and encouragement. I came away with a fab little badge Fran had made for us all (I love a freebie!) and a sense of doing something that actually means something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,I love to hear from like minded people so please leave a comment to tell me about what you have been up to and what has been inspiring you.